Trademark Search Service
Trademark search service gives assurance that your trademark rights are protected. If related or specific names come up throughout the search, your chances of getting your mark registered are weak. As a result, conducting a trademark search before submitting/filing a trademark application is essential.
Need of Trademark Search
To ensure about an individual’s intended trademark or similar marks have previously been adopted by someone else, a trademark search is performed before applying to register your brand name or logo. The search technique involves analysing various data for all trademarks that have been applied for and published, as well as trademarks that have been denied or abandoned during the application stage.
Why choose Wissen Research?
- Wissen Research, handle all the important responsibilities for you, by doing a thorough search of the existing trademark registrations and applications.
- We assist in examining if there is any other mark that is similar to yours that could prohibit your mark from being registered.
- We ensure that your rights are protected by reviewing new trademark registrations regularly and providing you with real-time information on any potential infringement.
- Our user-friendly web portal allows you to save and examine your daily reports.
- We offer a wide range of searches including; U.S. Comprehensive, International, Design, and many other search types.