Technology Landscape Analysis
Patent landscaping is done to gain better understanding about technologies for potential R&D, major players and new entrants in the market, new licensing, acquisition, and joint venture opportunities, R&D direction and strength compared to peers and is often done on behalf of companies seeking to produce new products in a specific technological domain. A technology landscape assists clients in making better business decisions in order to effectively match their IP strategy with the company’s overall growth plan.
Generally, landscape analysis reports summarize technological information as well as information pertaining to patent applicants/assignees, technology trends, preferred technology of particular assignee etc. The technological information retrieved from the landscape analysis throws light upon the evolution of the technology and State-of-art in the technology. Depending on the objective of client landscape analysis may also provide information about white spaces in the technology. The technology landscape analysis report further identify key players involved in the field who could be competitors or potential business allies (licensing).
Why choose Wissen Research?
- Experienced IP professionals from major technical domains.
- Provides a comprehensive analysis of patent documents and market research of particular technology.
- Having access to multiple free and commercial sources of patent information databases that provide global coverage of patents.
- We provide both types of analysis, manual as well as automated.
- Access various comprehensive tools for mapping and visualization by transforming complex data into an easily comprehensible graphical representation.
- We provide customized reports to meet client specifications.
- Deliver exceptional quality at an affordable cost and within the clients’ expected turn-around time.
Our Report Features
- Customized taxonomy: By considering customer’s comprehensive needs and objectives, we provide a customized taxonomy to fit with an individual’s technology/product line/ or competitor’s strategy.
- Market research: A thorough examination of the product landscape and commercial activities of competitors in the technological area.
- Infographics: We include a plethora of charts and figures in our reports to make the analysis easier to understand.
- Quality Check: Three-level quality checks for deliverables.