Technology Landscape Analysis
Patent landscaping is often done on behalf of companies seeking to produce new products in a specific technological domain. A technology landscape assists clients in making better business decisions in order to effectively match their IP strategy with the company’s overall growth plan.
Generally, analysis reports summarize technological information as well as information pertaining to patent applicants. The technological information throws light upon the evolution of the technology, State-of-the-art in the technology, and white spaces in the technology. The reports further identify key players involved in the field who could be competitors or potential business allies. Our reports help clients understand the technological trends
Why choose Wissen Research?
- Experienced personnel from major technical domains.
- Provides comprehensive analysis of patent documents including supplementary information such as prosecution history.
- Having access to multiple free and commercial sources of patent information databases that provide global coverage of patents.
- We provide both types of analysis, manual as well as automated.
- Access various comprehensive tools for mapping and visualization by transforming complex data into easily comprehensible graphical representation.
- We provide customized reports to meet client specifications.
- Deliver exceptional quality at affordable cost.
Our Report Features
Customized taxonomy: By considering customer’s comprehensive needs and objectives, we provide a customized taxonomy to fit with an individual’s technology/product line/ or competitor’s strategy.
Market research: A thorough examination of the product landscape and commercial activities of competitors in the technological area.
Infographics: We include a plethora of charts and figures in our reports to make the analysis easier to understand.
- Quality Check: Three-level quality checks for deliverables.