Information Disclosure Statement Preparation
IDS preparation (Information disclosure statement) consists of a list of all prior arts: granted or published patents-related information for USPTO and other countries. In addition to the IDS form the USPTO may require a legible copy of:
- Each foreign patent;
- Each publication or that portion which caused it to be listed, other than U.S. patents and U.S. patent application publications unless required by the Office;
- For each cited pending unpublished U.S. application, the application specification including the claims, and any drawing of the application, or that portion of the application which caused it to be listed including any claims directed to that portion;
- All other information or that portion that caused it to be listed.
Wissen Research can help in finding such prior art searches or preparing the IDS (Invention disclosure statement) form in USPTO prescribed format in a cost-efficient manner. Our services further include the preparation of multiple IDSs for an entire patent portfolio. Contact us today to smoothen your IDS filings!
Why choose Wissen Research?
- Ready to use IDS at the USPTO and other designated global IP offices.
- Adhering to the respective patent office’s prescribed format and timelines
- Comprehensive prior art search to gather all patent families
- Cross-check all the references identified during the search with previously submitted ones to prevent duplicates