Trademark Portfolio Analysis
One’s trademark portfolio is a valuable asset. A trademark portfolio, like any other asset, requires constant monitoring, auditing, and management of each trademark family. An important analysis is done on a complete trademark portfolio or a subset of trademark families, in which each trademark family in a portfolio can contain trademark applications, as well as registered trademarks.
Why choose Wissen Research?
- We assist you in a thorough examination of your trademark portfolio. We devise and carry out a cost-effective strategy to protect your trademark portfolio. Our attorneys provide brief initial consultations to assess the potential trademark portfolio of a company, including the company’s prospective name and/or logos that meet legal requirements.
- We also assist our clients, by recommending an important trademark according to trademark competition and also enables them to concentrate on the most significant trademarks rather than spending money on irrelevant ones.
- We also make sure that your trademark doesn’t lose in the process and becomes invalid. This saves you from the trouble of having to go to court to defend a trademark that has expired.
- Provides recognizable proof and insurance with key aspects.
- Assist in better portfolio administration choices.