Subscribe our newsletter
Please Subscribe our news letter and get update.
1. Include Clauses on NDA, non compete on Invention Disclosure and Conflict of Interest
2.Internal/ External advisor ensures statutory compliance
1. Legal Privilege principle – “Need to Know”
2. Each employee is made to sign a NDA before joining.
3. Information not to be shared with peers
4. Strict ethical research/ business conduct guidelines
1. SONIC Firewall enabled
2. Secure storage of Data
3. Data access for team members only
4. No access to personal email ID
5. System to be shut down when not in use
1. Secure and private network for communications
2. Own Cloud for data transfer
3. No Email trails
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 specifies the requirements for setting up, enforcing, retaining, and usually improving a facts protection management gadget in the context of the employer. It is also a requirement for the assessment and treatment of records security risks tailored to the needs of the agency. The necessities set out in ISO/IEC 27001:2013 are universal and are meant to be applicable to all corporations, regardless of kind, size, or nature.
ISO 9001:2015 specifies necessities for a quality management system when an agency:
a) Needs to demonstrate its ability to always offer services and products that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
b) Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
All the necessities of ISO 9001:2015 are time-honored and are meant to be relevant to any business enterprise, regardless of its kind or size, or the goods and offerings it presents.