Patent Licensing Support - An Overview
Patent licensing is the practice of assigning ownership of a patent to a third party so that they can manufacture and sell your innovation either exclusively or non-exclusively in exchange for a certain amount of royalties.
Why License your Patent?
- An easy method to convert your product idea into reality, without having to invest any resources while ensuring you royalty.
- Retain your ownership of the patent.
- The stress of manufacturing costs vanishes for the licensor.
- Easy and quick launching of the product – by licensing your patent to a well-famed company.
- Easy to enter foreign markets.
Why choose Wissen Research?
Wissen Research helps you with a list of manufacturers who may be interested in your product and use paid databases to search for the companies that make a product like yours.
Wissen’s patent licensing services have been structured and customized to help patent owners and IP counsel identify the strongest aspects of your patents.
Through an in-depth evaluation of our client’s portfolios, we assist them in choosing the suitable patent licensing in/out approach.
We endeavor to create the licensing process easier for interested parties and give a stronger negotiating stance for extracting the maximum value from patents by doing a thorough background analysis.