Intellectual Property Due Diligence
The Patent Due Diligence service from Wissen Research conducts a thorough study to determine the quantity, quality, and validity of a patent or a company’s complete patent portfolio. It aids the purchaser in assessing the technical and legal factors around a patent to make informed commercial decisions.
IP due diligence is simply an audit to examine the number and quality of intellectual property assets held or licensed by a firm or individual. It is generally performed out by the target company’s prospective buyer. It may also help a seller determine the worth of their intellectual property to devise the optimal strategy for a future transaction, such as licensing agreement. Furthermore, independent of the purchase/sale circumstances, this service might be beneficial to any owner of industrial property rights who desires to audit their assets.
- Aids in the detection of formal issues with intellectual property rights.
- It enables the prompt rectification of any discrepancies before the implementation of a legal contract.
- Protects the deal from being declared null and invalid or undervalued by the purchaser owing to unexplained issues.
- Furthermore, independent of the purchase/sale circumstances, the service might be beneficial to any owner of industrial property rights who desires to audit their assets.
Why choose Wissen Research?
- The acquirer can use the Wissen Research Due Diligence service to determine whether the seller’s values are correct.
- We assist sellers with outputs, that help them add value to potential purchasers.
- Technical and legal due diligence tasks are evaluated by separate teams.
- Knowledge of the most recent patent laws and modifications
- Ability to determine precise patent expiry dates in accordance with relevant legislation.
Please contact our services directly if you have any questions concerning due diligence.