Patent Validation Search
After a patent is granted, the assignee/plaintiff conducts a validity search to determine that the invention granted is valid and enforceable. A validity search includes searching both patent and non-patent literature to find prior art references that predate the patent’s initial filing date.
Wissen Research’s purpose is to handle Patent validations, therefore take care of your Patent Validation in any country. We act as a one-stop solution because we have local agents and translation agents established to handle validation in all contracting states.
Why choose Wissen Research?
- Validation/Invalidation search report includes patent and non- patent literature published before the priority date of the target patent
- Global coverage of granted and published patent applications published before the priority date of the target patent
- Classification search of patents viz., US Classifications, PCT Classifications, ECLA Classifications
- Experience in using various patent and non-patent databases
- Mapping of prior art sections with claims of the target patent
- Claim charting of the target patent with the relevant references listed in the search report
- Identification of segments explaining the relevance of reference in the search report
- Self-explanatory invalidation search report with a detailed analysis of prior art, with web links to view the complete specification, pictorial representation and analysis of the relevant references and complete bibliographic data of the references along with the legal status
- Copies of patent and non patent references listed in the search report
- Three levels of quality check before delivering the search report
- Exceptional quality at affordable cost